I was getting really bored at work, I know who would have thought call center work could ever get old? But I found new motivation this week. If I want to ever do anything different, I have to get my handle time under control, so you know new goal new thing to work towards.
Monday, May 13, 2013
I need to teach my body that Broccoli IS comfort food :-)
I really have to say, which I may have said before is that counting calories really does make me aware of the amount of food I am eating. I wish my calorie cap was up at Brett's level, but I'm not really looking to gain weight :-), my body tries to do that on its own :-). I'm not sure what to say really on the food challenge thing, I'm going to be honest, so I'm just ya know going to ramble on the family blog here :-). So, you should go to Mom's facebook page and see the video we uploaded of Eli riding his trike in the bare kitchen. It was fun to see the progress! Sounds like the floor and maybe even the cabinets (without tops) are going to be going in this week. We're going to have to craigslist or see if we can sell the old sink and dishwasher for scrap.
I was getting really bored at work, I know who would have thought call center work could ever get old? But I found new motivation this week. If I want to ever do anything different, I have to get my handle time under control, so you know new goal new thing to work towards.
I like being out at the beach though, lots easier to get my exercise points in, Eli wants to go to the beach and run on the sand and in and out of the waves everyday :-). Fun times getting exercise. One day I might get used to climbing the stairs at the end of the street here :-)
I was getting really bored at work, I know who would have thought call center work could ever get old? But I found new motivation this week. If I want to ever do anything different, I have to get my handle time under control, so you know new goal new thing to work towards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The representatives of Mr. Saunders would like to state for the record that his diet does not have calorie "cap" it has a calorie "minimum". Being told you can run as far as you'd like is far more entertaining than being told you MUST run a certain distance.
ReplyDeleteAlso thanks for the videos! I'm jealous of beach house time.