Monday, May 13, 2013
I didn't do very well on the points this week, but I did lose 1 pound. While we didn't eat Subway every time we ate out, I did try to be sensible. I also didn't snack as much. I think not having a kitchen made me realize how much I "drive by" snack all day. I spend a lot of my time in the kitchen usually and it's easy to sort of graze all day. A good reminder of why it is extremely important to track or write down everything one eats. Nibbling adds up! This week I am trying the "Cinnamon and Honey" diet. Claims are that if you drink hot water with a teaspoon of cinnamon and a tablespoon of honey morning and night you will lose weight. I've also heard the same about raw vinegar, so I think I'll add a tablespoon of raw vinegar to the mix...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
raw vinegar? Oh Mom, yuck! well maybe warm and with the honey and cinnamon it won't be too bad :-)
ReplyDeleteI'd say knock the vinegar back in a shot glass, enjoy the sweet drink. Which actually, by the way, is what every last one of the Mongolians at BYUH drank everyday at the cafeteria and they all claimed that it kept you healthy. Therefore, I motion that we call this the Mongolian diet.
ReplyDeleteCareful with vinegar! Make sure you dilute it before you drink it, or you could burn your esophagus.
ReplyDelete