Sunday, April 21, 2013

WEEK ONE: a little weak

I talked big about exercise points and I'm not living up to it. I only got my hour of exercise two days this week. One was pretty intense: pull-up, push up, and sit up maxs followed by hill sprints with "recovery time" spent in planks. *gross alert* I actually threw up on my last sprint, which I've never done in PT (but have seen). Though I think this had as much to do with the effort I was putting in as the BBQ chicken I had for lunch and amount of coffee I drank that day.

The other day of exercise I got by hiking up this:


Had lunch by the top of the waterfall on the left.

I'm doing great on eating fruit, veggies are a little harder to come by (I've mostly been eating a lot of carrots but I'm looking for new sources that don't require cooking) and I challenge any of you to drink as much water as me!

Hope your first week was a stronger start than mine!

p.s. do I post points here or just write them in on the side? I'm going to just type them in, tell me if I'm wrong

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, you should try this running app out because I want to know if it's any good. It's supposed to be good. It's called "Zombies, Run!" and it's basically like a running video game, where you have to complete missions and run from zombies and collect supplies to build your base and you have to run to do it all:

    https://www.zombiesrungame.com/

    I have the 5K version but haven't used it yet because it plans for 30-40 minute runs and I usually only have time for 20 minutes outdoor running during the week.

    It costs, I think, $3.99, which is a little spendy for a phone app, but the reviews say it's really fun. If you get it let us know if you like it.

    ReplyDelete