Monday, April 22, 2013

Food Journal you say...?


(I was going to make a journal out of food, but this was more fun)

Soon, soon I will have this thing called a food journal, then just watch my points sky rocket!
My plans for exercise were thwarted most of last week, but we got to go to the zoo today with friends who go through the zoo fast, so lots of walking :-).

Anyway, I'm getting going, and I've been doing well with sleep which is nice :-). I do like this day on and day off diet, I laughed at Nikki when she told me about it last time, but it does seem to be working and it is a lot easier to do than most diets, so it's all good. It's my first time actually counting calories, and it's helping me control portion sizes instead of just eating because the food is there (and seriously doesn't it just look inviting?)

1 comment:

  1. I vote for this post this week, and yes it does have to do with the picture of food arranged into a silly face.

    I've gotta try this food journal thing you speak of ... and maybe a diet, though most of you might hate me for posting about it, cause I want to gain weight.

    ReplyDelete