Sunday, April 21, 2013
I stuck to my diet plan!
So week one went alright for me. I stuck to my diet plan all week! I love the every other day diet. It works great for me. So I participated in this fitness deal last year and lost 20lbs. Then I fell off the wagon again and gained 18 of those pounds back over the year. Its been one year since finishing the last fitness challenge. So the goal this year is to lose the weight again, and keep it off. I'd really like to get back into the park ranger uniform again, but that will take closer to 30lbs lost. I lost the weight and got the uniform on after all my babies, except Duke. Of course Duke is his own ball of wax - the other kids were all sleeping through the night by this point and he's not. So I rarely get the sleep points, but to make up for that I never drink pop. Anyway, its late and I'm rambling. I came in second last year, I'm going for first place this year. So watch out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment