Monday, May 27, 2013

what to say and what to do

Today I have been cleaning the beach house and doing homework. I have been watching Survivorman because I am now used to having noise around me. When Eli and Jenna are not here, I need noise to feel at home. Seems weird, but anyway. I am glad we don't have to do what he has to do. I am sure he gets his exercise points, but probably wouldn't do too well with eating fruits and vegetables. I think Ben would do a good job as Survivorman as well.

Also, you haven't heard, I have been accepted into the OSU MBA Accounting program. Sorry Brett, we will be Beaver fans now, since I will be going to school there. We will cheer for the Ducks, except against OSU. I still will be going to my Portland State interview.

Here are some links for top ten reasons for eating fruits and veggies, and leafy greens.

http://www.extension.org/pages/19884/top-10-reasons-to-eat-more-fruits-and-vegetables

http://www.leafy-greens.org/top10.html

Elijah would do good in this challenge. He loves fruits and veggies and would always get his sleep, and 4 points of exercise everyday. Though his posts may not make much sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment