Monday, May 27, 2013

Does Nobody Post on Sundays Now

Memorial Day gave me a four-day weekend and military discounts left and right. We got to go to the Great America's theme park for free, which was pretty fun until lines for the roller coasters became hours long. The down side to a long weekend is eating out/ not eating healthy. However bonus exercise points are equaling that out a little. For example: I got the full 8 on Saturday when I spent two and half hours surfing for the first time in forever! I had a great weekend and a much needed break from the language. Hope you all and great Memorial days! (and that they were a little healthier mine -- I think there was three days straight of pizza for dinner...)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you got a 4-day weekend and that's RIGHT! Military discounts on top of normal sales that's awesome! I know who I'm hanging out with next Memorial Day :-)

    ReplyDelete