Monday, April 29, 2013

Starting to Move

So, I am starting to get into an exercise habit, which is good. Slow and steady is winning the race, but this week I total bumped myself up from just walking to jogging part of the way around the track. I'm not going to lie the allergies are getting me this year, but it's still REALLY nice getting outside. And moving and stretching after sitting in the chair taking calls all day.

The nice thing is fresh air does seem to be connected with overall outlook on life, I guess it make sense, if you never get any fresh air, then your body probably naturally equates that with being trapped. Obviously, the only reason for not getting out in a bit of nature is because you are in some woeful situation. Probably the opposite of the whole slowing down your breathing calming you down.

1 comment:

  1. Where do you walk/jog? Just around that loop in front of the house? Or do you go somewhere?

    ReplyDelete