Back, with vengeance.
So I bragged about how many points ARMY was going to get me in this thing and I haven't lived up to it yet. I have returned to eating at the mess hall ('cafeteria' for civilians) to get more vegetable helpings, but with a barrage of tests over last week and this week sleeping points are disappearing quick (I'm ending a semester and apparently that means you get to take tests on everything they thought they were teaching you this whole time).
I did however begin the exercise habit; this weekend I went to the on post gym fully motivated. The result was a torrent of machines and free weights split up by ab exercises and pull-ups and then bringing it home with twenty minutes on the rowing machine (then of course a sit in the sauna). Now, my back (mostly shoulders) have taken vengeance on me. It hurts to stand, hurts to sit, hurts to get out of bed.
I'm pressing forward, consistent exercise is the first priority this week
No comments:
Post a Comment