Monday, April 29, 2013

Atoyot, a duke's guard enters into the throne room running urgently to tell the duke what he has found out. The duke is sitting on the throne thinking of what would be worse having to listen to the song that never ends for a whole day or never eating ice cream again.

Atoyot: My lord, I have news to report!

Duke: What is it? Is it about the war with the kingdom of Fitness challenge?

Atoyot: Yes my lord. We have news we are beginning to win on the exercise front, but we are being
              pushed back in another area.


Duke's eyebrows raise in surprise to hear this news

Duke: And what area would that be?

Atoyot: The sleeping area.

 Duke rubs his chin with his right hand

Duke: Hmm...must be because of the GMAT. Hopefully this week the sleeping area will be stronger.

Atoyot: I have other news to report as well my lord. Princess Julie has discovered a new Smoothie
             recipe that looks like with help us in the war.

Duke: Excellent! We must thank her.

Atoyot: She has also asked if we have any suggestions for healthy snacks.

Duke: Hmm...Scribe (Scribe enters the room with his tablet)! Write this down and send it to Princess Julie and our other allies as well.

Scribe: Yes, my lord.

Duke: Suggest to her that baby cucumbers can be a good snack as they only have 8 calories per
           cucumber and are small. Further, steamed edamame is protein packed and good for you.
           Of course any veggie would be good like carrots, and celery. Popcorn with little or no butter
          is a healthy snack; though may not be too tasty for some. Hummus with some bran type
          crackers can work as well. I saw online that beet chips are a good snack. Mention, Scribe that
          we can think of anything else we will blog it.

Scribe: Yes, my lord. I will get on this right now. (Scribe exits)

Duke: Good. Atoyot any other news you have to share?

Atoyot: Not as this time my lord.

Duke: Very well, let us prepare for battle on the sleep front than.

Duke and Atoyot exit.

3 comments:

  1. Blatant attempt to win my vote!

    Which was successful.

    Because I vote for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes, I must say, this is my vote too this week

    ReplyDelete