Monday, May 6, 2013
To the Beach with You!
So, I'm thinking I'm going to do even better with my exercise points. All of the kitchen construction is making Eli go crazy, as he does not like change, so Mom and Dad sent us down to the beach. I know I was saying "please, please anything but that! Don't make us go and enjoy the beach house for a week while you all live with a make-shift kitchen on the patio, eating off paper plates and trying not to step on anything sharp as you walk across the now under construction kitchen! Don't make me go out to the coast during a week of sun before school gets out so it's not even crowded!" A nice side effect of all of this "suffering" is that playing with Eli and walking to the beach and walking around the mall gets me exercise points :-). Today was the first day of actual contractor construction, though I think there was more destruction today before construction could begin. I hope it's all going well :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment