Monday, May 20, 2013

MBA and a toddler

I found out I have an interview this week scheduled for Thursday for Portland State's MBA program. That will be fun. Also, as the sun is coming up earlier, Elijah has decided that getting up earlier is a good idea. This past week he as been waking up between 6 and 6:30. He wakes up happy and ready for the world. He has been enjoying the beach house. Yesterday on our way back to the beach house, he said he like sleeping at the beach house. Also, good news, Elijah is off of using a bottle. He has been wanting to have a bottle particularly with Jenna when he wants to snuggle. Now he will just snuggle. He got a special toy to as an award for this be moment in his life. He got a batmobile and batman (Imaginex type) for giving up the bottle. Overall he is getting use it. It has made his bedtime routine a lot shorter! Elijah+beach=exercise.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your interview!!

    I've been planning to wake up around 6AM so I can exercise in the morning but it never seems to work out. I always end up waking up at 6:30 and then staying in bed until 7. 'Course, having a toddler around helps with that I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete