Sunday, April 14, 2013

I wanna do this

I see nothing on the blog page, should I see nothing? Anyways, I just got a fitness award this week so now I get to take my exercise routine into my own hands, which means I need motiviation to stay active. This challenge comes at a perfect time. You all will probably get me on diet points, but I plan to trounce you with exercise points. So stay active!


5 comments:

  1. I propose we cap Brett's fitness points at 2 or make him get one per 30 minutes or something because the Army makes him do it. Either that or he must provide an army to support the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In exchange, I will not count walking across campus between my car and my workplace every day as a workout. That adds up to at least 40 minutes a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wait, I see that the Army isn't making you do it anymore. ...Fine then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, it's totally "Army of One" anyway these days right? I'm thinking of attaching resistance bands to my office chair to do some arm and leg workouts between calls, which is a random thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I give! By the way, shouldn't I get a handicap for age? I mean so much to remember an all, let alone all tnis fitness stuff. I propose I get a handicap of 50 points a week for being oldest!

    ReplyDelete